There are thousands of licensed real estate agents, but of those licensed, how many are dedicated professionals? No doubt, many can make a good first impression. But to truly represent your needs, they’ll need to be able to follow through on the promises that only professionals can make. One way to separate the professionals from the simply qualified realtors is to ask them if they’re willing to make some promises about how they conduct their business. Here’s what any great real estate agent should be able to say from the beginning of your working relationship:
- Communication is Key. Communication is fundamental to a working relationship, and a great agent knows that a buyer or seller may have questions and concerns which need addressing as soon as possible. Be respectful of your agent’s schedule, but you should never feel that your real estate agent is missing in action.
- Full-Timer Realtors work full-time for you. Those with in-depth real estate experience have graduated from the part-timer’s status to the ability to support themselves with their income in real estate. Full-time realtors make great representatives for their clients.
- Open to work with a variety of professionals to get the job done. A true professional is open to working with lenders, insurance brokers, inspectors, and other companies that make you feel most comfortable. Real Estate professionals may recommend those who they know and trust, which is incredibly helpful, but a great agent will never confine you to their network of associates. They’ll also let you know if someone you recommend may not meet their professional standards.
- Honest advice is a priority.A professional real estate agent is engaged, concerned, and will tell you the best counsel when it comes to serving your needs. Sometimes, this advice may not be easy to hear, especially when it comes to pricing, budget, or repairs. An agent who doesn’t give advice may well be checked-out and giving you less-than-ideal representation.
- Professional Attitude all of the way.Honesty from your agent doesn’t mean abuse, neglect, name-calling, or undue pressure to see things their way. In every interaction, you should feel your agent walks, talks, and projects a competent professional’s image. Stress is part of real estate. The stakes are high, and emotions are always just beneath the surface. A pro agent will have the fortitude and discipline to maintain a professional demeanor under fire.
What is my specific promise to you?
I work hard to sell your home faster, at a higher selling price, and provides a better experience. The secret is simple . . . dedicated customer service.
With all the changes in the real estate business one thing has remained constant, I never waiver in my commitment to client satisfaction. I have put together a dedicated team of professionals that have closed 100% of all short sales we have listed.
Our team of agents, lenders, marketing professionals work to insure that your goal whether purchasing or selling a home is reached. Whether working with buyers in new home sales, retirees downsizing, or first time home buyers navigate the home buying process, I will work tirelessly to insure a smooth transaction.